Saturday, April 15, 2006
Today's flying experience
It was meant to take place last week but due to some weather conditions, it was postponed to today. My dad's boss, Mr Jimmy Tan, had offered to let us join him in his daily flying routine in a piper whatsdemodel. But only 3 people were allowed because the plane can only take 4 people including the pilot; that's quite small i know. Since I was the 1 sitting at the front and next to the door, I had to put on an extra lifevest in case of emergency; kind'a uncomfortable in fact since it was adding additional uncomfort along with the side belt and the turbulance of the air current around us. But all the more it was still a wonderful time to be up in the air. All the buildings and objects seemed to be just the size of ants from my point of view. But the one thing i really enjoy most up there is when i controlled the plane by myself. Yes that's what i said. Because the plane has 2 seperate but same controls, I was also able to steer the plane so when Mr Tan had allowed me to control the plane, I was nervously at the wheel. It was so much fun, how I wish we could do it again. That's all for now. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment