Saturday, April 22, 2006

Long Day

Today i was literally out the whole day. Phew...tiring 2 in fact.

From 8 to 11 I was in school for my scouts training. The Ventures took action against the whole unit because they find our attitude outside scouts training not up to standard so we had to be so-called punish. Although the part whereby the sec1s are nt up to standard holds firm, I still do not see a reason why they had to include us as well.

Then I had to leave at 11 for hougang mall to meet up with my soccer teammates; I had an informal soccer match later on during the day. So once I had reach hougang mall, my friend was already there so we had lunch first before meeting the rest of the team at the mrt station. Once evryone was there, we headed down to Marina South where we would play against the opponent. When we saw them, we were like shocked and a bit demoralised because they were like at least 17 years old so that was a disadvantage for us. So in the end, we lost 12-nil. Abit of a letdown but in the end at least we had a challenge and know that there's always room for improvement.

After the match, I headed down to Tiong Bahru mrt station to be picked up by my parents. We were going to have a reunion dinner with our cousins at a restaurant near there so I had met up with them first. The food there was scumptious and I ate as much as i could.

All that, done in a day. Its has been long and tiring and I am glad that I can finally rest now.

No comments: