Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My views about this year

Today is the second week of school and I can already feel the so-called studying stress. The subjects that I am now currently taking are tedious yet interesting. Basically, I think that if I am interested in the subject, I can do quite well regardless of how hard the subject may be. However, if I were to be interested in my subjects for the whole year( most unlikely ), I would surely feel the 'heat' during the next semester. Sports may help abit, but since we are in a very modern world, whereby technology has greatly increase, we have to keep up with the world. So my view of the computer is that it helps us keep up with modern technology, and if it was to be kept from us, then I don't know what my future would be like. But there has to be discipline and self-control in order to use it, and I have to learn it the hard way; i deserve it. But nevertheless, I will show the discipline and self control that is needed for using the computer once more.

No comments: