Monday, January 09, 2006

My trip to Thailand

I left Singapore on the 25th of december,2005 in a plane that was headed for Thailand. I was going for an asia pacific regional scout jamboree that was to be held in Thailand. After a 2 hour flight, I was in Bangkok. Our contigent had arrived 2 days earlier since there was to be a home hospitality programme for us and we were invited by 2 of the good schools to join. So after it was over, we then headed for the official jamboree site. It was huge! The place was like the whole of East Coast Park. During the jamboree, we had to do activties and I made quite a number of foreign scouts from other countries. It was a very fun experience for me and I hope that in future, I am able to go the next jamboree which will be held in Scotland. It will celebrate the 100th year of scouting, so it must probably be quite a big event; I can't wait!

No comments: