Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Tomorrow's speech day
Tomorrow is the day whereby all my hardwork is being paid off. Speech day is just 15 hours away from the time i write this blog. Time flies very quickly for me. One moment is one day, and the next moment is a few days later. But this can be a downside. During the holidays, if time flies by quickly, then we will not feel as though we had a 2 month holiday. And one more thing, i was given the choice by a sec 2 to drop my history subject for geography. I think that, hey, this will be better for me, since i will be less stressed. But if I want to expand my knowledge, then this is probably not a good choice. I would tell my parents more about this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ian,
Keep it up!!
Next place some pictures you take and manipulate yourself.
jase
Post a Comment