Saturday, October 29, 2005

Movie Review: The Transporter 2

Yesterday, my brothers and i had watched a movie called "The Transporter 2". The storyline was about some bad guys who wants both money and deaths of the people by asking for ransom money and spreading the virus from a boy they kicknapped to his very rich and well-known father. This disease is air-borne, so soon the number of infected people start to rise. The character of the bad guy in this movie is pretty smart. He knows that he cannot die since he had injected the antidote into his blood stream. But in the end, he was still being trashed up by the good guy. I was abit intrigued by this scence, because at the start of the movie, there was this one guy in white fighting, I think 5 or 6( I can't remember) people. During the fight, the guy in white was very agile and powerful. But at the scence whereby both he aand the good guy were battling on the plane, he seemed to be another person, not the same quick and powerful guy. And that was not because he was tired; he was still sipping champagne and there was not one drop of sweat on his face. But overall, I think that the movie is quite a good one, and would be happy to spot mistakes in movies...only joking, I would be looking forward in seeing more of this action movies.

No comments: