Saturday, March 18, 2006
During the March holidays
The first 5 days were used up for job week. During those 5 days we had to ask people if there were any jobs that we could help them to do. Usually around the HDB flats the residents would give us a king donation rather than giving us jobs. At the offices however, work was given out and in return we would receive a higher "pay". All these was done in 5 days and one cannot help but feel exhausted after being out the whole day for 5 days consecutively. So after job week, i decided to stay and rest at home till school reopened. Meanwhile i completed all my holiday assignments that were given out to me before the March holidays. Today is the last day of my holidays and I really am looking forward to studying; I've decided to work harder due to my poor CA results. And 1 more thing that I'm also looking forward to and that is to be a better and closer friend towards a particular person. For those who know me you should know who I'm talking about. Time's up, gotta go. See Ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment